Grainmill Quick Breakfast Oats
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
Suitable for vegetarians
Wholegrain Oats Flakes (100%)
Grainmill Oats are:
- High in soluble fiber
- Helps lower cholesterol
- Soft & Floury
- Taste Good
- Quick to cook
- Mix 40g of Grainmill oats with 260ml of cold water in a saucepan.
- Set the mixture to medium high heat on the stove.
- Let the oats boil & then simmer for 6-9 minutes.
- Once the oatmeal has cooked, cover the saucepan with a lid and let it sit ( off the heat) for 2 minutes.
- Serve the oatmeal and feel free to garnish with fresh fruits, dried fruits, honey or spices like cinnamon.
- To make your oatmeal creamier make as above with milk.