Try Cooked Beef Teriyaki (Ready to Cook Kit) - Serves 2
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
Ingredients: Beef Strips, Corn Starch, Broccoli, Garlic
Teriyaki Sauce: Soy sauce, Ginger, Brown Sugar, Chilli Flakes, Garlic Powder, Lime Juice
- Fill a saucepan with water, add broccoli and boil for 5 minutes. Set aside when boiled.
- Mix the beef and corn Starch together.
- Add 1.5 tablespoons of cooking oil to a frying pan and place on a medium heat.
- Fry beef until we cooked ( approximately 5 minutes). Add in teriyaki sauce and continue to stir until the sauce thickens and covers the beef. Set aside
- Boil broccoli in hot water for 1 minute. Fry the sliced garlic and boiled broccoli in 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Serve together. This dish can be enjoyed as it is or goes well with rice or noodles