Betty Crocker Super Moist White Chocolate Swirl cake 510g
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
3 simple steps
Preheat: oven to 180deg c. Grease the pan with butter and lightly flour
- Beat cake mix, oil water and eggs in a large bowl on low speed until moistened. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Remove 1 1/2 cups batter; set aside.
- Beat ditched cocoa mix into remaining batter n low speed until blended. Pour into a pan.
- Drop reserved white batter randomly in 6cto 8 mounds onto batter in the pan. Cut through batter with knife for swirled effect.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool10 minutes and then remove from pan. Cool completely on a wire track.